Saigon as the city is still frequently referred to be Vietnam’s largest city. It is a fast-paced city full of contrasts as street vendors selling fruit and vegetables can be seen next to glitzy western-style bars and boutiques. Saigon’s history is only 300 years old. In 1859 the city was captured by the French and became the capital of Indochina. From 1956 until its dramatic demise in April 1975 it was the capital of the US-backed Republic of Vietnam. This half day city tour unravels Saigon’s turbulent past and also provides a glimpse into the fascinating variety the city has to offer.
- Half-day history and culture tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Learn about the Vietnam War at the Reunification Palace and War Remnants Museum
- Admire the French colonial architecture of Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral and Central Post Office.
- Visit to Jade Emperor Pagoda
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
2. Time schedule:
- In the morning
- Pickup time (only District 1) : 08:00am – 08:30am
- End tour: 12:00pm – 12:30pm
- In the afternoon
- Pickup time (Only District1): 01:00pm – 01:30pm
- End tour: 05:00pm – 05:30pm
3. Places of interest:
- Air-conditional minivan transfer
- Vietnamese English-speaking guide
- All admission fees
- Drinking water (01 bottle of 500ml/Person)
- Local taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (only in District 1)
- Personal expenses
- Tips and Gratuities (recommended)
- Drinks (beer, soft drinks…)
- Travel insurance
7. Cancellation Policy
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.