Halong Bay, located in the North East of Vietnam, is a remarkable site known for its crystal clear emerald waters and stunning limestone islands. Explore this unique location – which is a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site – on a Halong Bay deluxe cruise with amazing food and mind blowing scenery. Visit Cua Von Floating village, go kayaking, stop by famous islands like Fighting Cocks and Stone Dogs, discover hidden private beaches and cool down with a relaxing swim. On board the Halong Bay luxury cruise ship, an abundant feast awaits letting you recharge before embarking on another Halong Bay adventure.
- Take in the stunning views of UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site – Halong Bay
- Get ready for exotic photos and absorb the magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks and sheer cliffs of tiny islands highlighted with fanciful names: Fighting Cocks (symbol of Halong Bay), Duck, Swan, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs
- Explore a limestone cave with gorgeous stalactites and stalagmites and enjoy a fabulous seafood feast onboard
- Convenient hotel transfers, meals as stated and all admission fees are included in the Halong Bay Deluxe Cruise
- Cancellation policy: full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity
Book at Halong Bay Luxury Cruise
The deluxe cruise ship will take you on an exciting adventure around Halong Bay